Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Princess Ariel



OMG!! I AM A MOM!!! I can't Believe she is Mine! All Mine!! My perfect Little Angel is Here and I'm loving being a MOMMY!! Hehe!! A Mommy! can you believe it!!My Little Princess Ariel..."I love you Muy mucho..Muy Mucho Muy Mucho.. My Peanut.. My Peanut!!"That's my little song for her :)~*~Dear Lord,Thank you So much for my beautiful family... My heart is crying out with so much joy from all the blessings you have bestowed upon me.. You are truly a GOOD GOOD GOD and Father..I love you.In Your Precious Son's Jesus' Name i Pray.. Amen~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Honey Bunny....I love you SO much!!Thank you for my Little Princess :)You have been so wonderful to me and to our new addition, I could never thank you enough or tell you how much i love you enough!!! You are my Prince in shining armor ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment